Assistant House Wireman and Motor Winder
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours650
- Accrediting BodiesCommittee on Recognition under the West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development
- Certifying BodiesWest Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development
- Proposed Occupation
House Wiring & Motor Winding
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Assistant House Wireman & Motor Winderè House Wireman & Motor Winderè Senior House Wireman & Motor Winder
- Planned arrangements for RPL
RPL will consist of four stages
- Counselling- To inform, advise and guide the candidates regarding RPL
- Pre-Assessment- To assess the current competencies of the candidates and identifying the gap between the full qualification and current competencies.
- Orientation & Bridge Training- To train the candidates for bridging the gap.
Final assessment & Certification- To assess the candidate for full qualification and certify.
- Qualification File Q File.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level Apply safe working Practices Mandatory 25 3 Make electrical wire joints & soldering Mandatory 50 3 Analyse, demonstrate and test basic electrical connection Mandatory 150 3 Plan and prepare Earthing installation Mandatory 50 3 Assemble, install and test wiring system Mandatory 50 3 Test and perform winding Mandatory 150 3 Plan and execute electrical illumination system Mandatory 50 3 Understand and practice soft skills Mandatory 25 3 Perform winding for armature and single phase AC motors along concepts for three phase motors Mandatory 50 3 Demonstrate knowledge of concept and principles of basic arithmetic and financial calculation, and apply knowledge of specific area to perform practical operations. Mandatory 25 3 Explain time management, entrepreneurship and manage/organize related task in day to day work for personal & social growth. Mandatory 25 3