NSQF-Courier Pick-up Executive.pdf
Courier Pick-up Executive
- Job DescriptionCourier Pick-up Executives are also known as Pick-up Executives or Courier Collection Executives. Individuals in this role are on-theroad staff who are responsible for collecting packages from the corporate customer's doorstep, completing the paperwork, and delivering the package to the local collection center. They are a key customer facing role who are also responsible for preparing air waybills and informing customers of different products and services of the company.
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours300
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
for collecting packages from the corporate customer's doorstep, completing the paperwork, and delivering the package to the local collection centre.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisory Role or Senior Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Refer to Annexure 11
- Qualification File NSQF-Courier Pick-up Executive.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N3004: Prepare for picking up packages Mandatory 70 3 LSC/N3005: Meet with customers and collect parcels Mandatory 100 3 LSC/N3006: Deliver packages to collection centre and reporting Mandatory 100 3 LSC/N3043: Maintain health, safety and security standards while picking-up packages Mandatory 30 3