Clearance Support Agent
- Job DescriptionClearance Support Agents are also known as Clearance Process Executives. Individuals in this role are staff who work in corporate offices and are responsible for assessing additional information required for shipment clearance, contacting the consignee/consignor to obtain the required documents and submitting them to the customs to get inbound/outbound shipment clearance. They are a key part of the clearance team as they perform the role of customer-facing to obtain the required documents and update them on the clearance status.
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours240
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
to assess additional information required for shipment clearance, contact the consignee/consignor to obtain the required documents and submit them to the customs to get inbound/outbound shipment clearance.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisor Role or Senior Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Refer to Annexure 11
- Qualification File NSQF-Clearance Support Agent.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N3021: Obtain existing information and assess additional information required for shipment clearance Mandatory 100 4 LSC/N3022: Contact the consignee and receive the required documents Mandatory 70 4 LSC/N3023: Submit documents to customs and follow-up to ensure that shipment is cleared Mandatory 70 4