NSQF-Delivery Management Cell Agent.pdf
Delivery Management Cell Agent
- Job DescriptionDelivery Management Cell Agents, are also known as Query Resolution Executives. Individuals in this role, who work out of customer care centers or corporate offices, are responsible for tracking the shipment, coordinating with other departments and resolving the customer queries. They are a key part of customer service as they are responsible for quick resolution of customer's issues and resolution of their queries.
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours200
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
to track the shipment, coordinate with other departments and resolve the customer queries.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisor Role or Senior Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Refer to Annexure 11
- Qualification File NSQF-Delivery Management Cell Agent.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N3027: Prepare for delivery management Mandatory 50 4 LSC/N3028: Perform delivery management Mandatory 70 4 LSC/N3029: Perform post-delivery management activities Mandatory 50 4 LSC/N3051 : Maintain health, safety and security standards during delivery management Mandatory 30 4