NSQF-Courier Institutional Sales Executive.pdf
Courier Institutional Sales Executive
- Job DescriptionCourier Institutional Sales Executives are also known as Field Sales Executives. Individuals in this role are sales staff who are out on the field and responsible for development of new business, retention of existing clients and realization of payments. They are an integral part of the sales team who are responsible for managing the relationship with several institutional clients of an organization.
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours250
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
for development of new business, retention of existing clients and realization of payments.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisor Role or Senior Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Refer to Annexure 11
- Qualification File NSQF-Courier Institutional Sales Executive.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N3033: Carry out pre-sales activities Mandatory 50 4 LSC/N3034: Perform Sales activities Mandatory 100 4 LSC/N3035: Perform post sales activities Mandatory 70 4 LSC/N3053 : Maintain Health, Safety and Security measures during institutional sales activities Mandatory 30 4