NSQF-Courier Claims Processor.pdf
Courier Claims processor
- Job DescriptionCourier Claims processor are also known as Claims Processors. Indiviadual in this role are responsible for receiving claims, assessing the shipments concerned to ensure the claim is genuine and estimating the reimbursable amount. They are a specialized role who are also responsible for coordinating with other departments, conducting interviews and filling out forms for insurance claims.
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 5
- Notional Hours280
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
to receive claims, assess the shipments concerned to ensure the claim is genuine and estimate the reimbursable amount.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Executive or Senior Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Refer to Annexure 11
- Qualification File NSQF-Courier Claims Processor.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N3039 : Prepare for Processing Claims Mandatory 50 5 LSC/N3040 : Scrutinize shipments and validate claims Mandatory 100 5 LSC/N3041 : Documentation and reporting to management Mandatory 100 5 LSC/N3055 : Maintain health, safety and security standards while processing courier claims Mandatory 30 5