NSQF-Data Feeder - Warehouse.pdf
Data Feeder - Warehouse
- Job DescriptionData Feeder – Warehouse, in the Logistics industry is also known as system executive, data analyst, data entry operator and system analyst. Individuals in this role need electronically process all orders and provide database management support for warehouse operations. Responsibilities include logging orders, maintaining reports, generating pick lists and schedules.
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours240
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
electronically process all orders and provide database management support for warehouse operations.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Executive or Senior Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Refer to Annexure 11
- Qualification File NSQF-Data Feeder - Warehouse.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N2301 : Prepare for Operations Mandatory 30 3 LSC/N3022 : Undertake data entry services Mandatory 70 3 LSC/N9001 : Manage your work to meet requirements Mandatory 70 3 LSC/N9003 : Maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment Mandatory 30 3 LSC/N2320 : Carry out documentation and Quality Control Mandatory 40 3