- Job DescriptionDocumentation Assistants are also known as transportation assistants. Individuals in this role are responsible for carrying out the paperwork required for dispatching outbound trucks and checking the documents while receiving inbound trucks so that they comply with business and legal requirements.
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours270
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
to carry out the paperwork required for dispatching outbound trucks and checking the documents while receiving inbound trucks so that they comply with business and legal requirements.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisory Role or Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Qualification File NSQF- Documentation Assistant.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/ N1120: Prepare for Processing documents Mandatory 50 3 LSC / N 1121: Perform documentation of inbound and outbound consignments Mandatory 100 4 LSC / N 1122: Complete post documentation activities Mandatory 80 4 LSC / N 1129: Maintain health, safety and security standards during documentation Mandatory 40 3