NSQF- Goods Packaging Machine Operator.pdf
Goods Packaging Machine Operator
- Job DescriptionGoods Packaging Machine Operators are also known as Goods Packaging Operators or Packaging Operators. Individuals in this role are responsible for operating packaging equipment to pack goods and pasting labels onto the sealed packing cases. In case of large scale operations, the labelling operation might be done by a separate person.
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours360
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
for operating packaging equipment to pack goods and pasting labels onto the sealed packing cases.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisory Role or Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Qualification File NSQF- Goods Packaging Machine Operator.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N2201: Prepare for Packaging Mandatory 50 4 LSC/N2202 : Perform Packaging Mandatory 100 4 LSC/N2203: Carry out Labelling Mandatory 80 4 LSC/N2204 : Perform Post Packaging Activities Mandatory 70 4 LSC/N2104: To Carry Out Housekeeping Mandatory 30 4 LSC/N2205 : Maintain Health, Safety and Security measures in operating a reach truck Mandatory 30 4