NSQF- Inventory Clerk.pdf
- Job DescriptionInventory Clerk in the Logistics industry is also known as Inventory Executive. Individuals in this role need to collect the stored items list, perform physical counting of goods, cross checking the physical count with the system numbers. Their responsibilities include locating missing items for reconciliation and preparing detailed reports for the management.
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours250
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
need to collect the stored items list, perform physical counting of goods, cross checking the physical count with the system numbers.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisory Role or Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Qualification File NSQF- Inventory Clerk.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N2105: Prepare for inventory counting Mandatory 80 3 LSC/N2106 : Verify physically counted numbers and system numbers Mandatory 100 3 LSC / N 2107: Post counting activities Mandatory 70 3