- Job DescriptionThe individual at work welcomes the guest, carries the guest's luggage to the allotted room, and attends to their preliminary queries.
- SectorTourism & Hospitality
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours340
- Accrediting BodiesTourism and Hospitality Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesTourism and Hospitality Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
Front Office Management
- Progression Pathway
Bell Captain-Level 5.
- Qualification File NSQF-Bell Boy.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level THC/N0105: Welcome and assist in guest check-in Mandatory 40 4 THC/N0106: Explain about facilities and services offered Mandatory 30 4 THC/N0107: Attend to guest queries Mandatory 30 4 THC/N9901: Communicate with customer and colleagues Mandatory 20 Common Across all Levels THC/N9902: Maintain customer-centric service orientation Mandatory 20 Common Across all Levels THC/N9903: Maintain standard of etiquette and hospitable conduct Mandatory 10 Common Across all Levels THC/N9904: Follow gender and age sensitive service practices Mandatory 10 Common Across all Levels THC/N9906: Maintain health and hygiene Mandatory 20 Common Across all Levels THC/N9907: Maintain safety at workplace Mandatory 20 Common Across all Levels THC/N9909: Learn a foreign or local language(s) including English Mandatory 140 Common Across all Levels