BC / BF
- SectorMedia & Entertainment
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours80
- Accrediting BodiesNational Academy of RUDSETI, Bengaluru
- Certifying Bodies National Academy of RUDSETI, Bengaluru
- Proposed Occupation
The General Entrepreneurship Development Programmes for BC / BF enables a person in strengthening his entrepreneurial motive and in acquiring skill and capabilities required to work as BC / BF to provide the various banking services to the people of the specified area coming under the jurisdiction of a particular bank branch. The selected candidates are to be trained with following objectives:
- Stimulate them towards developing interest and involvement in learning
- Develop positive attitude through structured exercises
- Orient them towards acquiring knowledge and skill through practice
- To understand their role as BC / BF to implement Financial Inclusion scheme in the specified area as a grass root level worker.
- To make them gain the knowledge of various Banking services, deposit and lending schemes to be provided to the target group.
- Develop a mindset and urge to work for the welfare of the downtrodden and poor people who have inhibition to avail the banking services and facilitate them to make the best use of them.
- Progression Pathway
The BC / BF who will be representing a Bank Branch will provide the various banking services to the people in the specified area and in due course with the experience and exposure can turn themselves as self employed persons by choosing a suitable activity or can go for employment opportunities available in Banking or insurance field.
- Qualification File QF - GEDP for BC, BF.pdf
- Supporting Documents
- Annexure I About NAR
- ANNEXURE II RUDSETI Model of EDP
- Annexure III Curriculum - EDP for BC, BF
- Annexure IV Session Plan - EDP to BC,BF
- Annexure V Bank wise Details of RSETIs
- Annexure VI (a) InvestmentsCommercialBanks_Rural
- Annexure VI (b) RUDSETI - A unique training methodology
- Annexure VI (c) NAR Study on Canara Bank RSETIs 2012
- Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level 1. Introduction to Entrepreneurship Mandatory 32 4 2. Knowledge of Achievement Motivation and Positive Psychology Mandatory 32 4 3. Understanding of the basic aspects of Banking Mandatory 32 4 4. Concepts related to Bank deposit schemes Mandatory 32 4 5. Concepts related to Bank lending schemes Mandatory 32 4 6. Various other banking services, such as Various modes of Money transfer, Social Security schemes Mandatory 32 4 7. Insurance products of Bank Mandatory 32 4 8. Crop insurance schemes Mandatory 32 4 9. Ability to develop understanding of self and do SWOT Analysis Mandatory 22 4 10. Abilities relating to self motivation and developing positive Psychology Mandatory 22 4 11. Ability to communicate the Banking schemes & to facilitate to enable them to avail the services. Mandatory 22 4 12. Ability to communicate effectively the importance of various social schemes to the target group and facilitate to avail of the benefit Mandatory 22 4 13. Entrepreneurial Competencies (RUDSETI Model of 15 Competencies) Mandatory 22 4 14. Ability to operate the POS or hand held machine for effecting transactions. Mandatory 22 4 15. Ability to fill the account opening forms, loan applications and loan documents Mandatory 22 4 16. Importance of Preparation of Business Plan for clients and its content Mandatory 22 4 17. Communication Skills Mandatory 20 4 18. Time Management Skills Mandatory 20 4 19. Problem Solving Mandatory 20 4 20. Developing healthy Inter-personal relationship Mandatory 20 4 21. Leadership Abilities Mandatory 20 4 Inauguration, Valedictory and Assessment 6 Total Duration of the Course 80