- Job DescriptionIndividuals at this job understand the client’s business requirements and translate them into technology requirements for the technology consultants. They act as facilitators in the process of solutioning and development of the end product/service.
- NSQF LevelLevel 7
- Notional Hours400
- Accrediting BodiesSector Skills Council NASSCOM (SSC NASSCOM)
- Certifying BodiesSector Skills Council NASSCOM (SSC NASSCOM)
- Proposed Occupation
- Progression Pathway
As per career map (attachment sl.no. 4).
- Planned arrangements for RPL
- Response to market forces for RPL - RPL assessments will be the same as our normal assessments. - MOUs / Agreement in place for institutions, Retail is work in progress
- Qualification File NSQF-Analyst.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level SSC/ N 0701 (Support requirements and As-Is analyses for IT projects) Mandatory 100 7 SSC/ N 0702 (Support preparation of To-Be situations and roadmaps for IT projects) Mandatory 50 7 SSC/ N 0703 (Create documents for knowledge sharing) Mandatory 50 7 SSC/ N 9001 (Manage your work to meet requirements) Mandatory 50 7 SSC/ N 9002 (Work effectively with colleagues) Mandatory 50 7 SSC/ N 9003 (Maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment) Mandatory 25 7 SSC/ N 9004 (Provide data/information in standard formats) Mandatory 50 7 SSC/ N 9005 (Develop your knowledge, skills and competence) Mandatory 25 7