- Job DescriptionA Baking Technician / Operative is responsible for baking of products, maintaining their consistency and quailty, while meeting defined SOPs and leveraging his/ her skill to operate ovens in synchronisation with proof box/ rest of the plant/ unit.
- SectorFood Industry
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours240
- Accrediting BodiesFood Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI)
- Certifying BodiesFood Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI)
- Proposed Occupation
- International Comparability
Not done as yet.
- Progression Pathway
Plant Baker ( Level 5)
- Qualification File NSQF-Baking Technician.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level FIC/N5017 Prepare and maintain work area and machineries for baking products in the oven Mandatory 16 4 FIC/N5018 Prepare for baking products in the oven Mandatory 32 4 FIC/N5019 Bake bakery products in the oven Mandatory 144 4 FIC/N5020 Complete documentation and record keeping related to baking products in the oven Mandatory 16 4 FIC/N9001 Food safety, hygiene and sanitation for processing food products Mandatory 32 Common across levels