- Job DescriptionA Chief Miller manages the milling process for all types of grains overseeing activities such as handling of various milling machineries, maintenance of process parameters, inspection of raw material and finished goods to achieve the desired quality and quantity of products.
- Code( FIC Q1001)
- SectorFood Industry
- NSQF LevelLevel 6
- Notional Hours240
- Accrediting BodiesFood Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI)
- Certifying BodiesFood Industry Capacity & Skill Initiative (FICSI)
- Proposed Occupation
- International Comparability
Not done as yet.
- Progression Pathway
Manager-Production ( Level 7 )
- Qualification File NSQF-Chief Miller.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level FIC/N1001 Prepare and maintain work area and process machineries for grain milling Mandatory 16 6 FIC/N1002 Prepare for the milling process and manage it Mandatory 32 6 FIC/N1003 Complete documentation and record keeping related to grain milling Mandatory 144 6 FIC/N9001 Food safety, hygiene and sanitation for processing food products Mandatory 16 Common across all levels FIC/N9004 Manage and lead a team Mandatory 32 6