Fast Food Stall Udyami
- CodeFast Food Stall Udyami
- SectorFood Industry
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours80
- Accrediting Bodies National Academy of RUDSETI, Bengaluru
- Certifying Bodies National Academy of RUDSETI, Bengaluru
- Proposed Occupation
This qualification will enable the trainee to establish their own unit for preparation & serving of ready to eat Chat items and rice items. In due course the entrepreneur may go for addition of Sweet items which are popular in their respective area of operation.
Besides skills in this, the qualification will give access to the trainee to:
1. Acquire and internalize the required Entrepreneurial Competencies (skill as well as attitude).
2. Knowledge and techniques for identifying the business opportunities, selection of an entrepreneurial activity, launching of the venture and skills for managing a Micro Enterprise.
3. Build confidence in one’s own abilities
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
This qualification will enable the trainees to become Self Employed by setting up their own unit for preparation & serving of ready to eat Chat items and rice items. In due course they will graduate to become an entrepreneur through expansion thereby providing employment to others also.
- Qualification File QF - Fast Food Stall Udyami.pdf
- Supporting Documents
- Annexure I About NAR
- ANNEXURE II RUDSETI Model of EDP
- Annexure III Curriculum - Fast Food Stall Udyami
- Annexure IV Session Plan - Fast Food Stall Udyami
- Annexure V Bank wise Details of RSETIs
- Annexure VI (a) InvestmentsCommercialBanks_Rural
- Annexure VI (b) RUDSETI - A unique training methodology
- Annexure VI (c) NAR Study on Canara Bank RSETIs 2012
- Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level Professional Knowledge A - Entrepreneurship Mandatory 12 3 1. Knowledge of self-confidence , attitude 2. Entrepreneurial competencies 3. Banking, insurance , financial accountancy and management 4. Legal aspects ,regulatory aspects of SMEs B – Technical Knowledge Mandatory 12 3 5. Importance of preparation of quality Food Products and scope 6. Theory on preparation of various Wet masalas, Pani etc., and procuring items like Dry masala powder, Chat Masala, Sauce etc. required for consumption with chat items. 7. Theory on preparation of Pani puri, Bhelpuri, Sev puri, Dahi puri, Pav Bhaji. 8. Theory on preparation of Fried items like- Samosa, Kachori, Manchuri (Ghobi, Baby corn etc.), Onion Pakoda/Bhaji. 9. Theory on preparation of items like – Fried Rice, Vegetable pullav, Curd rice, Noodules/Chowmine and Veg Momos 10. Theory on maintenance of Hygiene, procedure on packing of food items for Parcel etc. 11. Need and procedure of taking license/ registration of unit. 12. Safety measures and First Aid. Professional Skills Mandatory 38 3 13. Preparation of various Wet masalas, Pani etc.,. Required for preparation of chat items. 14. Preparation of Chat items like Pani puri, Bhel puri, Sev Puri, Pav Bhaji. 15. Preparation of Fried items like- Samosa, Kachori, Manchuri (Ghobi, Baby corn etc.), Onion Pakoda/Bhaji. 16. Preparation of items like – Fried Rice, Vegetable pullav, Curd rice, Noodules/Chowmine and Veg Momos 17. Attending to packing of above items for serving as parcel items Core Skills Mandatory 12 3 18. Business Opportunity Identification 19. Market Survey and Business Plan Development 20. Planning and Risk Assessment 21. Problem solving 22. Time management 23. Communication 24. Business Management skills Admissiom, Evaluation Test & Valedictory Mandatory 6 - Total Duration of the Course 80