NSQF-Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturer (Level 4).pdf
Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturer (Level 4)
- Job DescriptionThe individual at work will Make the Mould Parts, will assembly & Polish the Mould .The individual will capable to operation of the Machine Tools like Lathe, Milling, Shaper, Surface Grinder, Cylindrical Grinder to produce good quality Mould Parts, he also capable to Programme & operate theCNC Lathe , Milling & EDM Machine to produce mould cavity.Will independently Assemly & Polish a mould
- SectorChemicals & Petrochemicals
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours960
- Accrediting BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Certifying BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Proposed Occupation
Advance Plastics Mould Manufacturing Process.
- International Comparability
It will be carried out in next phase as comparability is being verified.
- Progression Pathway
Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturer (Level 4) to Advanced Plastics Skill Mould Manufacturer (Level 5)
- Qualification File NSQF-Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturer (Level 4).pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level CPC/ N 5801A: To maintain a safe and Healthy work environment at Workplace Mandatory 40 4 CPC/N 5802A: To understand basic concepts of Engineering drawing & Can able to study the Job Drawing/ Blue Print & Dimensional Tolerances job Mandatory 90 4 CPC/N 5803A:Assist in performing the Mould making Process by use of different types of Hand tools Mandatory 50 4 CPC/N 5804A: Study of Types of Plastics Mould Mandatory 170 4 CPC/N 5805A: Basic Machine Operation Skill to Manufacture Mould Parts and study Metal cutting & Cutting tools Mandatory 120 4 CPC/N 5806A: To Study about mould polishing & mould assembly Mandatory 20 4 CPC/N 5807A: Work Effectively in a Team Mandatory 25 4 CPC/N 5808: Understand How to Operate NC Lathe& NC Milling Machine, Programming of CNC Lathe, Milling machine Mandatory 400 4 CPC/N 5809: Understand How to Operate EDM Machine Mandatory 20 4` CPC/N 5810: Basics of computer and data entry in MS OFFICE/office Open source suite software Mandatory 25 4