Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturing Assistant
- Job DescriptionThe individual at work will Make the Mould Parts, will assembly & Polish the Mould .The individual will capable to operation of the Machine Tools like Lathe, Milling, Shaper, Surface Grinder, Cylindrical Grinder to produce good quality Mould Parts, he also capable to Programme & operate theCNC Lathe , Milling & EDM Machine to produce mould cavity.Will independently Assemly & Polish a mould
- SectorChemicals & Petrochemicals
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours480
- Accrediting BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Certifying BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Proposed Occupation
Assistant in Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturing Process.
- International Comparability
It will be carried out in next phase as comparability is being verified.
- Progression Pathway
Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturing Assistant (Level -3) has a clear pathway to Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturer (Level – 4).
- Qualification File NSQF-Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturing Assistant L3.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level CPC/ N 5801: To maintain a safe and Healthy work environment at Workplace1. CPC/ N 5801: To maintain a safe and Healthy work environment at Workplace Mandatory 30 3 CPC/N 5802: To understand basic concepts of Engineering drawing & Can able to study the Job Drawing/ Blue Print & Dimensional Tolerances job Mandatory 80 3 CPC/N 5803: Assist in performing the Mould making Process by use of different types of Hand tools Mandatory 60 3 CPC/N 5804: Study of Types of Plastics Mould Mandatory 120 3 CPC/N 5805:Machining Practice on Conventional & CNC Machines Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N 5806: To Study about mould polishing & mould assembly Mandatory 120 3 CPC/N 5807: Work Effectively in a Team Mandatory 30 3