NSQF- FRP - Assistant L2.pdf
FRP - Assistant
- Job DescriptionThe individual at work place collects and keeps the items in proper place. Cleans the tools and tackles, machinery, molds, materials used in the FRP industries and assists the coworkers and supervisors in maintaining proper records for the manufacturing and other activities. He co-ordinates with the supervisor and the operators for smooth functioning of the manufacturing activities.
- SectorChemicals & Petrochemicals
- NSQF LevelLevel 2
- Notional Hours320
- Accrediting BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Certifying BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Proposed Occupation
FRP – Assistant occupation in Plastics product manufacturing process
- International Comparability
It will be carried out in next phase as comparability is being verified.
- Progression Pathway
The FRP- Assistant (Level 2) has a clear pathway to Fibre Reinforced Plastics (FRP) Operator (Level 3).
- Qualification File NSQF- FRP - Assistant L2.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level CPC/N 1005: Identification and use of basic tools, materials, Mould and machinery. Mandatory 65 2 CPC/N 1006: Understand the job requirements for assisting the operator in manufacturing various type of FRP products through different manufacturing process Mandatory 65 2 CPC/N 1007: Understand and apply safety measures and maintain housekeeping in the shop floor. Mandatory 65 2 CPC/N 1008: Work effectively with other fellow workers to achieve the goals of the organization. Mandatory 45 2 CPC/N 1009: Reading and writing reports. Mandatory 40 2 CPC/N 1010: Assisting for smooth manufacturing operation at the work place. Mandatory 40 2