NSQF-FRP - Operator L4.pdf
FRP - Operator
- Job Description The individual at work place is responsible for smooth and efficient operation of the machines required for manufacturing the FRP products. He is also responsible for proper selection of materials and process to manufacture the product. He supervises the other team members to complete the assigned work qualitatively and maintain time schedule.
- SectorChemicals & Petrochemicals
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours960
- Accrediting BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Certifying BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Proposed Occupation
FRP - Operator occupation in Plastics product manufacturing process
- International Comparability
It will be carried out in next phase as comparability is being verified.
- Progression Pathway
FRP - Operator (Level 4) has a clear pathway to FRP next level.
- Qualification File NSQF-FRP - Operator L4.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level CPC/N1019: Use and applications of FRP products, Merits and Demerits Mandatory 70 4 CPC/N1020: Basics of thermoplastics and thermoset materials. Introduction to Resins/fibres used for FRP Molding Mandatory 100 4 CPC/N1021: Selection of suitable process for FRP products manufacturing and Mould development Mandatory 140 4 CPC/N1022: Efficient operation of the machinery Mandatory 140 4 CPC/N1023: Finishing/Decoration operations for FRP products Mandatory 70 4 CPC/N1024: Understand and apply the quality control techniques for defect free manufacturing Mandatory 100 4 CPC/N1025: Understand and apply Health, safety & Environment measures Mandatory 70 4 CPC/N1026: Develop and maintain suitable housekeeping practices in the shop floor Mandatory 70 4 CPC/N1027: Work effectively with other fellow workers to achieve the goals of the organization. Demonstrate proper communication and supervision skills. Mandatory 100 4 CPC/N1028: Perform the reporting and documentation work required in the shop floor. Mandatory 100 4