Machine Operator – Blow Moulding
- Job DescriptionPlastics blow moulding operator is responsible for produce bottles, containers or others hollow objects from plastics resin by operating semi & fully automatic and advance blow moulding machines. They are responsible for troubleshooting process problems and performing minor maintenance to ensure continued operation of the production line. They are also responsible for completing the output learn Good Manufacturing Practices.
- SectorChemicals & Petrochemicals
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours960
- Accrediting BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Certifying BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Proposed Occupation
Blow Moulding Operator occupation in Plastics product manufacturing process.
- International Comparability
It will be carried out in next phase as comparability is being verified.
- Progression Pathway
The Blow Moulding Operator (Level 4) has a clear pathway to Blow Moulding highly skilled Operator (Level 5).
- Qualification File NSQF- Machine Operator – Blow Moulding L4.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level CPC/N 0419: Maintain basic health and safety practices at the workplace, 5S. Mandatory 80 4 CPC/N 0420: Fitting Tools Measuring Equipments & Practice Mandatory 80 4 CPC/N 0421: Introduction to Polymers and thermoplastics Materials Mandatory 80 4 CPC/N 0422: Basics of Plastics Processing methods Mandatory 120 4 CPC/N 0423: Blow Moulding Techniques for Plastics processing and inspection of the finished products. Mandatory 200 4 CPC/N 0424: Auxiliary equipments in Plastics processing. Mandatory 160 4 CPC/N 0425: Mould Technology Techniques for Plastics Processing Mandatory 80 4 CPC/N 0426 :Communication/soft skills and Basic Computer concepts Mandatory 80 4 CPC/N 0427: Quality Management systems Mandatory 80 4