Machine Operator Assistant – Blow Moulding
- Job DescriptionBlow Moulding Machine person will assisting to the operator. They are assisting for Smooth and safe operation/ repair/ maintenance of the equipment at site. Helping to operator for operating semi & fully automatic and advance blow moulding machines. Monitoring during loading & unloading of Moulds, Machine Set up, Moving Spare parts, raw material & finished components from and to the stores etc. They are having basic knowledge of troubleshooting process problems and performing minor maintenance to ensure continued operation of the production line.
- SectorChemicals & Petrochemicals
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours480
- Accrediting BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Certifying BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Proposed Occupation
Assistant Blow Moulding occupation in Plastics product manufacturing process.
- International Comparability
It will be carried out in next phase as comparability is being verified.
- Progression Pathway
The Blow Moulding Operator Assistant (Level 3) has a clear pathway to Blow Moulding Operator (Level 4).
- Qualification File NSQF-Machine Operator Assistant – Blow Moulding L3.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level CPC/N0411: Maintain basic health and safety practices at the workplace, 5S. Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N0412: Fitting Tools Measuring Equipment’s & Practice Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N0413: Introduction to Polymers and thermoplastics Materials Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N0414: Basics of Plastics Processing methods Mandatory 80 3 CPC/N0415: Blow Moulding Techniques for Plastics processing and inspection of the finished products. Mandatory 160 3 CPC/N0416: Auxiliary equipment in Plastics processing. Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N0417: Mould Technology Techniques for Plastics Processing Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N 0418: Basic Knowledge of Communication/soft skills. Mandatory 40 3