NSQF-Machine Operator – CNC Lathe L3.pdf
Machine Operator – CNC Lathe
- Job DescriptionIt involves removal of material from the outer diameter of a rotating workpiece as per drawing. It also involves periodical measuring & inspecting the components and continuously monitoring of the machining operations and taking corrective actions in order to ensure that the component is made to the desired quality and tolerance as per drawing.
- SectorChemicals & Petrochemicals
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours480
- Accrediting BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Certifying BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Proposed Occupation
CNC Lathe Operator
- International Comparability
It will be carried out in next phase as comparability is being verified.
- Progression Pathway
CNC Lathe Machine Operator (Level 3) has a clear pathway to Machine Operator & Programmer - CNC Lathe (Level 4)
- Qualification File NSQF-Machine Operator – CNC Lathe L3.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level CPC/N 7011: Perform lathe operations on metal or plastic material using Conventional Centre lathe machine Mandatory 240 3 CPC/N 7012: Perform turning and other lathe operations on metal or plastic work pieces using Computer Numerically Controlled Lathe machines Mandatory 144 3 CPC/N 7013:Maintain healthy and safe work practices Mandatory 24 3 CPC/N 7014:Effective working with others Mandatory 24 3 CPC/N 7015:Basics of computer and data entry Mandatory 24 3 CPC/ N 7016:Soft Skills Mandatory 24 3