Machine Operator Assistant-Injection Moulding
- Job DescriptionThe individual at work assists in setting up and operation of the Injection moulding machine to produce good quality products from Plastics materials.
- SectorChemicals & Petrochemicals
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours480
- Accrediting BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Certifying BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Proposed Occupation
Assistant Injection Moulding occupation in Plastics product manufacturing process.
- International Comparability
It will be carried out in next phase as comparability is being verified.
- Progression Pathway
The Machine Operator Assistant-Injection Moulding (Level 3) has a clear pathway to Machine Operator-Injection Moulding (Level 4).
- Qualification File NSQF-Machine Operator Assistant-Injection Moulding L3.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level CPC/N0214 (Understand basic concepts, job requirements & basics knowhow related to process) Mandatory 80 3 CPC/N0215 ( Assist in performing the Injection moulding related operations, monitor process parameters and troubleshoot the process/product if any under the guidance of Operator) Mandatory 270 3 CPC/N0216 (To conduct basic quality check of finished products with reference to approved product) Mandatory 36 3 CPC/N0217 (To maintain a safe and Healthy work environment at Workplace) Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N0218 ( Maintaining 5S in the work premises) Mandatory 34 3 CPC/N0219 ( Basics of MS OFFICE / OFFICE Open source suite ) Mandatory 20 3