Machine Operator Assistant- Plastics Recycling
- Job DescriptionThe individual at work assists in setting up and operation of the Plastics Recycling machine to produce good quality Plastics granules from Plastics Waste materials.
- SectorChemicals & Petrochemicals
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours480
- Accrediting BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Certifying Bodies The Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Proposed Occupation
Assistant Plastics Recycling occupation in Plastics product manufacturing process.
- International Comparability
It will be carried out in next phase as comparability is being verified.
- Progression Pathway
The Machine Operator Assistant- Plastics Recycling (Level 3) has a clear pathway to Machine Operator- Plastics Recycling (Level 4).
- Qualification File NSQF- Machine Operator Assistant- Plastics Recycling L3.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Level CPC/N 2911: Understand basic concepts, job requirements & basics knowhow related to process CPC/N 2912: Assist in performing the Plastics Recycling related operations, monitor process parameters and troubleshoot the process/material if any under the guidance of Operator CPC/N 2913: To conduct basic quality check of finished product with reference to approved product CPC/N 2914: To maintain a safe and Healthy working environment at the workplace CPC/N 2915: Maintaining 5S in the work premises CPC/N 2916: Basics of computer and data entry in MS OFFICE/office Open source suite Software