Machine Operator Assistant- Plastic Sacks
- Job DescriptionPlastic Woven Sack Machine person will assisting to the operator. They are assisting for Smooth and safe operation/repair/maintenance of the equipment at site. Helping to operator for producing Tape/yarn from plastics resin by involves operating semi & fully automatic extrusion and post extrusion machines. They are having basic knowledge of troubleshooting process problems and performing minor maintenance to ensure continued operation of the production line.
- SectorChemicals & Petrochemicals
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours480
- Accrediting BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Certifying BodiesThe Academic Cell – HO, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Govt. of India, Head Office, Guindy, Chennai.
- Proposed Occupation
Assistant Plastics Sacks occupation in Plastics product manufacturing process.
- International Comparability
It will be carried out in next phase as comparability is being verified.
- Progression Pathway
The Machine Operator Assistant-Plastics Sacks (Level 3) has a clear pathway to Machine Operator- Plastics Sacks (Level 4).
- Qualification File NSQF- Machine Operator Assistant- Plastic Sacks L3.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level CPC/N 1111: Maintain basic health and safety practices at the workplace, 5S. Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N 1112: Fitting Tools Measuring Equipment’s & Practice Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N 1113: Introduction to Polymers and thermoplastics Materials Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N 1114: Basic Knowledge of woven sack/raffia plant operations with startup and shut down procedure Mandatory 140 3 CPC/N 1115: Basic Knowledge of Weaving technology and Loom operation (Circular) Mandatory 140 3 CPC/N 1116: Auxiliary equipment’s used in Plastics Sack and Tape Production Mandatory 40 3 CPC/N 1117: Basic Knowledge of Communication/soft skills Mandatory 40 3