Area Sales Officer
- Job DescriptionThe individual at work is responsible for studying the market, understanding the client requirement and offering products and services to satisfy the customer requirement. The individual at work coordinates with the channel sales partners and interacts directly with customers for sale of products and services.
- SectorElectronics & HW
- NSQF LevelLevel 5
- Notional Hours240
- Accrediting BodiesElectronics Sector Skills Council of India
- Certifying BodiesElectronics Sector Skills Council of India
- Proposed Occupation
Area Sales Officer: Also called ‘Business Development Executive’ or ‘Marketing Executive’, the Sales Executive is responsible for marketing products and services of the organisation in the designated geography.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
National sales head, Regional Manager
- Qualification File NSQF-Area Sales Officer.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level ELE/N7203 Assess market demand for products Mandatory 90 5 ELE/N7204 Close sale and manage customer relations Mandatory 100 5 ELE/N9962 Interact with coworkers Mandatory 50 5