Assembly Operator - Capacitor
- Job DescriptionThe individual at work is responsible for various processes such as winding, flattening, protective taping, metal spraying, welding, resin filling and baking at various stages of capacitor manufacture.
- SectorElectronics & HW
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours240
- Accrediting BodiesElectronics Sector Skills Council of India
- Certifying BodiesElectronics Sector Skills Council of India
- Proposed Occupation
Assembly Operator - Capacitor: The Assembly Operator operates various machines during the different steps of capacitor production and manufactures the final product.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Pinching Operator , Pressing Machine Operator , Masking Operator , Capping Operator , Silicon Painting Opertor
- Qualification File NSQF-Assembly Operator - Capacitor.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level ELE/N0113 Manufacture capacitor Mandatory 140 4 ELE/N9919 Work with superiors and colleagues Mandatory 50 4 ELE/N9920 Follow safety procedures Mandatory 50 4