- Job DescriptionFinishing Operator performs various finishing processes such as Staking, Buffing, Auto Spraying, etc. Finishing operator is a multi-skilled operation capable of operating various machineries and performing various processes within finishing operation.
- CodeLSS /Q0803
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours120
- Accrediting BodiesLeather Sector Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLeather Sector Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
Finishing Operations in Finished Leather Segment.
- International Comparability
SKSLG6- Manufacture material to add value in leather production (mechanical processing)
SKSL1- Manufacture material to add value in leather production (chemical processing)
- Progression Pathway
Supervisor in Finished Leather Segment.
- Qualification File NSQF-Finishing Operator.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSS/N0805 Carry out staking operation using machine Mandatory 120 (Cumulative Notion Hour for all NOS) 4 LSS/N0806 Carry out toggling operation using machine Mandatory 4 LSS/N0807 Carry out auto spray operation using machine Mandatory 4 LSS/N0808 Carry out roll coating operation using machine Mandatory 4 LSS/N0809 Carry out plating operation using machine Mandatory 4 LSS/N0810 Carry out tumbling operation using machine Mandatory 4 LSS/N0811 Carry out measuring operation using machine Mandatory 4 LSS/N8501 Maintain the work area, tools and machines Mandatory 4 LSS/N8601 Maintain health, safety and security at workplace Mandatory 4 LSS/N8701 Comply with industry, regulatory and organizational requirements Mandatory 4