Fluid Management Operator: Rolling Mills
- Job DescriptionThe job is all about preparation, supply, collection, evaluation and operation of all fluids connected with rolling operation in steel plant. It involves ensuring the right quality & quantity of the fluid, its operation, inventory management, waste fluid disposal and the basic maintenance activities associated with maintaining the system.
- SectorIron & Steel
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours300
- Accrediting BodiesIndian Iron & Steel Sector Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesIndian Iron & Steel Sector Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
Jobs related to preparation, supply, collection, evaluation and operation of all fluids connected with rolling operations in steel plant.
- International Comparability
While writing the NOSs the European, Australian and Canadian NOSs were also referred to and an effort was taken to maintain comparability in the technical part of the NOSs.
However Numeracy, literacy and basic science levels are lower in order to match with the existing Indian conditions.
- Progression Pathway
Fluid Management Supervisor
- Qualification File NSQF-Fluid Management Operator Rolling Mills.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level ISC/N0608: Carry out laboratory activities Mandatory 300 (Cumulative Notional Hour for all NOS) 4 ISC/N0609: Carry out fluid system maintenance & management Mandatory 4 ISC/N0610: Carry out fluid inventory management including disposal of waste fluids from process Mandatory 4 ISC/N0008: Use basic health and safety practices at the work place Mandatory 4 ISC/N0009: Works effectively with others Mandatory 4