- Job DescriptionSupervisor (cutting) is responsible for monitoring cutting operations, quality and smooth running of cutting processes with junior management cadres working as a team.
- NSQF LevelLevel 5
- Notional Hours300
- Accrediting BodiesApparels, Made ups & Home Furnishings Sector Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesApparels, Made ups & Home Furnishings Sector Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
- International Comparability
It is yet to be established
- Progression Pathway
Cutting manger (vertical mobility)
- Planned arrangements for RPL
2 days general training followed by assessment.
- Qualification File NSQF-Cutting Supervisor.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level AMH/N0610Plan and organize cutting process Mandatory 60 5 AMH/N0611Preparatory processes for cutting Mandatory 75 5 AMH/N0612Supervise cutting operations Mandatory 85 5 AMH/ N0613Maintain health, safety and security in the cutting department Mandatory 25 5 AMH/ N0102Maintain workarea, tools and machines Mandatory 35 5 AMH/ N0104Comply with industry, regulatory and organizational requirements Mandatory 20 5