Plumber General Helper
- Job DescriptionA Plumber (General) Helper is responsible for helping Plumber (General) by carrying and handling of tools and materials required in installation, minor repair and maintenance of plumbing systems
- NSQF LevelLevel 1
- Notional Hours200
- Accrediting BodiesIndian Plumbing Skills Council
- Certifying BodiesIndian Plumbing Skills Council
- Proposed Occupation
A Plumber (General) Helper is responsible for helping Plumber (General) by carrying and handling of tools and materials required in installation, minor repair and maintenance of plumbing systems.
- International Comparability
The Technical parts of the NOSs are comparable to Canadian, British and Australian standards. However Numeracy, literacy and basic science levels are lower to match with the existing Indian conditions. Apart from this the Qualification pack, as per the NSDC policy for our country, is for a job role and on a trade or occupation. Following the same there cannot be qualification pack comparability.
- Progression Pathway
Plumber General Assistant* Other available option at level-2
- Qualification File NSQF-Plumber General Helper.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level PSC/ N 0110 (Assistance in installation and repair of basic plumbing systems) Mandatory 104 1 PSC/ N 0108 (Coordinating with the senior and other working team) Mandatory 40 Common across level 1-7 PSC/ N 0109 (Maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment) Mandatory 56 Common across level 1-7