Accounts Executive (Payroll)
- Job DescriptionAccounts Executive (Payroll) is a person appointed by any company, who is responsible for maintaining and updating records relating to the amount of salaries payable to employees.
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours60
- Accrediting BodiesBanking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) Sector Skill Council of India
- Certifying BodiesBanking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI).
- Proposed Occupation
Entry level Executive (Payroll)
- International Comparability
UK Standard - AAT: 600/6908/9
- Progression Pathway
The qualification helps the student to get an entry level job in accounting based on the QP he has gotten trained with. The progression can be through Upskilling to other Qualification Packs during employment. The other QP could be a higher NSQF level say 5, 6, 7, 8 etc.
Since the training is for the entry level accounts executive position, the trainee could experience a career growth within the organization by exhibiting continuous Upskilling approaches towards the acquired skill. For ex: from Accounts Executive to Sr. Acc. Exec. to Jr. Mgr. to Sr. Mgr. etc.
- Qualification File NSQF- Accounts Executive (Payroll).pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level BSC / N 1201 (Understanding the various concepts to perform the Payroll function) Mandatory 60 (Cumulative notional hour for all NOS) 4 BSC / N 1202 (Understanding in detail the documents relating to the job role) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 1203 (Preparation of Salary advice) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 1204 (Preparation of statutory advice) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 1205 (Preparation of salary journal) Mandatory 4 BSC/N0910(Performing the accounting entry) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 1207 (Filing and record keeping) Mandatory 4