Access Controls Installation Technician
- Job DescriptionThe individual at work is responsible for installing the access control system at the customer's premises. The individual undertakes site assessment, installs the hardware and integrates the system to meet customer's requirement.
- SectorElectronics & HW
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours200
- Accrediting BodiesElectronics Sector Skills Council of India
- Certifying BodiesElectronics Sector Skills Council of India
- Proposed Occupation
Access Controls Installation Technician: Also called Access Control Device Installer the Access Control Installation Technician provides after sale support services for access control devices and systems such as point of sale scanners, finger print or iris scan. The individual at work is responsible for installing the access control system at the customer premises. The individual undertakes site assessment, installs the hardware and integrates the system to meet customer requirement. The job requires the individual to have: ability to build interpersonal relationships, patience, listening skills and critical thinking. The individual must be willing to travel to client premises in order to install equipment at different locations.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Access Controls Installation Technician, with experience and acquiring additional qualifications can become , Field Engineer, Service Engineer, Regional/ Zonal/ Branch Service Head, Service Head
- Qualification File NSQF- Access Controls Installation Technician.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level ELE/N 4616 Engage with customer for Installation Mandatory 80 4 ELE/N 4617 Install and Set-up Access Control System Mandatory 80 4 ELE/N 9909 Coordinate with colleagues and co-workers Mandatory 40 4