Accounts Executive (Accounts Payable & Receivable)
- Job DescriptionAccounts Executice ( Accounts Payable & Receivable) is a person appointed by any company, who is responsible for maintaining its vendors' accounts, making ( approved) periodic payments to the vendors, ensuring that there is no lapse on account of making payments to the concerned parties, maintains customers' accounts, raises bills on the customer, ensuring that all collections are realized periodically, thereby managing the occurrence/incidence of bad debts.
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours75
- Accrediting BodiesBanking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) Sector Skill Council of India
- Certifying BodiesBanking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Proposed Occupation
Entry level Executive (Accounts Payable & Receivable)
- International Comparability
Service Skills Australia : ANZSCO Code : 221112
- Progression Pathway
The qualification helps the student to get an entry level job in accounting based on the QP he has gotten trained with. The progression can be through Upskilling to other Qualification Packs during employment. The other QP could be a higher NSQF level say 6, 7, 8 etc.
Since the training is for the entry level accounts executive position, the trainee could experience a career growth within the organization by exhibiting continuous Upskilling approaches towards the acquired skill. For ex: from Accounts Executive to Sr. Acc. Exec. to Jr. Mgr. to Sr. Mgr. etc.
- Qualification File NSQF- Accounts Executive (Accounts Payable and Receivable).pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level BSC / N 0901 (Understanding the Purchase order, Purchase journal, supplier and payment details) Mandatory 75 (Cumulative notional hour for all NOS) 4 BSC / N 0902 (Understanding the customer Purchase order, payment terms, delivery challan and sales journal) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 0903 ( Booking credit purchase in the purchase journal) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 0904 ( Booking credit sales in the sales journal) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 0905 (Verification of the documents) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 0906 (Preparation of Payment voucher) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 0907 ( Preparation of mode of payment) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 0908 (Updating voucher with payment details) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 0909 ( Preparing Receipt voucher) Mandatory 4 BSC / N 0910 (Performing the accounting entry Mandatory 4 BSC / N 0911 ( Record keeping) Mandatory 4