Debt Recovery Agents
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours104
- Accrediting Bodies National Academy of RUDSETI, Bengaluru
- Certifying Bodies National Academy of RUDSETI, Bengaluru
- Proposed Occupation
The Entrepreneurship Development Programmes for Debt Recovery Agents enables a person in strengthening his entrepreneurial motive and in acquiring skill and capabilities required for promoting and running an enterprise for Debt Recovery Agent. The selected candidates are to be trained with following objectives:
- Stimulate them towards developing interest and involvement in learning
- Develop positive attitude through structured exercises
- Orient them towards acquiring knowledge and skill through practice
- Awareness on acquiring the required entrepreneurial competencies (skill as well as attitude) through conscious efforts and applying them in the chosen profession.
- Knowing the various schemes of Banks, the procedure involved therein with special regard to securing the loans and various recovery methods.
- Develop a mindset and urge to put the acquired knowledge & skill into action.
Build confidence in one’s own abilities
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Rural Entrepreneurs are considered as agents of economic growth. The Debt Recovery agents can provide the services to Banks or Non-banking Finance Corporations for recovery of their Bank dues which are overdue and help banks to reduce their NPA level. They can earn money in the form of commission paid by the Financial Institution as per the MOU signed between them. The qualification prepares them to deserve and make good use of various forms of assistance.
- Qualification File QF - GEDP for Debt Recovery Agents.pdf
- Supporting Documents
- Annexure I About NAR
- ANNEXURE II RUDSETI Model of EDP
- Annexure III - Curriculum - GEDP for Debt Recovery Agents
- Annexure IV - Session PlanEDP to Debt Recovery Agents
- Annexure V Bank wise Details of RSETIs
- Annexure VI (a) InvestmentsCommercialBanks_Rural
- Annexure VI (b) RUDSETI - A unique training methodology
- Annexure VI (c) NAR Study on Canara Bank RSETIs 2012
- Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level 1. Introduction to Entrepreneurship Mandatory 32 3 2. Knowledge of Achievement Motivation and Positive Psychology Mandatory 32 3 3. Understanding of the basic aspects of Banking Knowledge Mandatory 32 3 4. Concepts related to Account opening in Bank-KYC Mandatory 32 3 5. Concepts related to Banks lending schemes with reference to creation of security, personal responsibilities of borrowers etc. Mandatory 32 3 6. Various aspects of recovery measures and available OTS schemes Mandatory 32 3 7. Bank account opening procedure- Compliance of KYC norms Mandatory 32 3 8. Various banks lending schemes with special reference to the securities to be obtained for different types of loans. Mandatory 32 3 9. Various methods of recovery. Mandatory 32 3 10. Legal aspects, provisions available for seizure of assets before filing suit in the court of law. Mandatory 32 3 11. Business Strategy and Growth Mandatory 32 3 12. Ability to develop understanding of self and do SWOT Analysis Mandatory 36 3 13. Abilities relating to self motivation and developing positive Psychology Mandatory 36 3 14. Entrepreneurial Competencies (RUDSETI Model of 15 Competencies) & their applicability for the said profession. Mandatory 36 3 15. Preparatory work, collection of information before initiating the steps. Mandatory 36 3 16. Conducting Market Survey Mandatory 36 3 17. Preparation of Business Plan Mandatory 36 3 18. Communication Skills Mandatory 28 3 19. Time Management Skills Mandatory 28 3 20. Problem Solving Mandatory 28 3 21. Creative Thinking Mandatory 28 3 22. Developing healthy Inter-personal relationship Mandatory 28 3 23. Team Work Abilities Mandatory 28 3 24. Leadership Abilities Mandatory 28 3 Inauguration, Valedictory and Assessment 8 Total 104