Senior Sales Person (Retail) (ATS)
- Job Description The Senior Sales person (Retail) manages Store Performance by conducting monthly reviews, store audit, maintains stock/inventory, understands consumer behaviour and importance customer relationship management. He/she maintains cleanliness at workplace, personal hygiene and sanitation; possess detailed knowledge about products displayed for selling; addresses customer’s concern & advises product/service as per customers’ requirement.
- SectorOrganised Retail
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours2580
- Accrediting BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT)
- Certifying BodiesDirectorate General of Training (DGT)
- Proposed Occupation
- Sales Supervisor, Retail Trade/CRM Manager.
- Retail Dealer
- Senior Sales Person (Retail)
- International Comparability
1. Existence of any official document suggesting the comparability of the qualification with the qualifications in other countries is not known.
2. However, NAC holder trainees are getting employment in many Gulf countries, European countries, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore etc.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear in the Test conducted by NCVT as Private candidate who have already acquired the National Trade Certificate.
- Three (03) years’ experience of the candidates wishing to appear as Private candidate after obtaining NTC should be in the same trade in which he proposed to acquire the National Apprenticeship Certificate.
- Private candidates possessing the minimum educational qualification required for engagement as an apprentice in that particular trade and the minimum experience as stated above would only be permitted.
- Candidates are to be sponsored by an establishment and should not be entertained directly.
- Only, the experience acquired by the candidate in an establishment implementing the Apprentices Act, 1961 should be considered and such certificate should be issued by the Officer In-charge of Training of that establishment.
- Qualification File QF_ATS_Senior Sales Person (Retail).pdf
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Estimated size (Hours) Level Identify security equipments & comply safe working practices.( first Aid, Fire safety & evacuation procedures) at workplace. 140 3 Maintain cleanliness at workplace, personal hygiene and sanitation. 140 3 Design, construct and maintain props, create display 150 4 Make visual merchandising support structures. 150 4 Identifying categories & products available in a retail store in a simulated environment. 150 4 Use soft skills, appropriate language, tone & gestures while interacting with customers & maintain customer’s relationship. 150 4 Identify customers’ needs & suggest product/service as per customer requirement. 150 4 Identify different equipments used in store/department & operate retail equipment according to design, specifications for inventory/stock control. 150 4 Identify Computer peripherals used in a Retail outlet. Scan and check products for billing, tallying stock, pricing etc. 150 4 Identify & operate POS & Non-POS retails equipments. 150 4 Monitor implementation of Stacking Norms, Food safety plan/program 150 4 Address customer’s concern, & perform clerical/admin job. 150 4 Manage Store Performance by conducting monthly reviews, store audit. 150 4 Prepare & make business presentations, advanced & effective sales process. 150 4 Total (Block-I) 2080 4 Basic Training, internal assessment and Examination 500 4 Total 2580 4