NSQF-Courier Branch Sales Executive.pdf
Courier Branch Sales Executive
- Job DescriptionCourier Branch Sales Executives are also known as Retail Sales Executives or Branch Sales Representatives. Individuals in this role, who work out of Service Stations, are responsible for addressing enquiries, booking couriers based on walk-ins, categorizing new customers and sourcing new business with regular customers. They are a key customer-facing role in the organization who are responsible for informing the customers regarding different products of the company.
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 4
- Notional Hours220
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
to address enquiries, book couriers based on walk-ins, categorize new customers and source new business with regular customers.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisor Role or Senior Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Refer to Annexure 11
- Qualification File NSQF-Courier Branch Sales Executive.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N3030: Prepare for pre-branch sales activities Mandatory 50 4 LSC/N3031: Perform branch sales activities Mandatory 70 4 LSC/N3032: Perform post-branch sales activities Mandatory 70 4 LSC/N3052 : Maintain Health, Safety and Security measures during branch sales activities Mandatory 30 4