NSQF- Consignment Tracking Executive.pdf
Consignment Tracking Executive
- Job DescriptionConsignment Tracking Executives are also known as Consignment Trackers or Consignment Tracking Clerks. Individuals in this role are responsible for tracking each consignment at regular intervals as it moves from origin to its destination along the suggested route. They coordinate with the truck driver, transport companies and transport authorities to update real time information on the system.
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours270
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
to track each consignment at regular intervals as it moves from origin to its destination along the suggested route.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisory Role or Assistant Manager Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Qualification File NSQF- Consignment Tracking Executive.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N1123: Prepare for Tracking Mandatory 70 3 LSC / N 1124: Track Consignment Mandatory 80 3 LSC / N 1125: Perform Post Tracking Activities Mandatory 70 3 LSC / N 1130: Maintain Health, Safety and Security measures while tracking consignments Mandatory 50 3