NSQF-Consignment Booking Assistant.pdf
Consignment Booking Assistant
- Job DescriptionConsignment Booking Assistant is also known as Booking Assistant, Booking Clerk or Order Booker. Individuals in this role are responsible for receiving customer order details, checking market prices, availability and making bookings with transport companies to pick up the consignment. They are also responsible for going to the client location, checking the goods, preparing the Lorry Receipt (LR), updating the information in the computer system and billing.
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- SectorTransportation, Logistics & Warehousing
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours270
- Accrediting BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Certifying BodiesLogistics Skill Council
- Proposed Occupation
for receiving customer order details, checking market prices, availability and making bookings with transport companies to pick up the consignment.
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
Supervisory Role or Executive Level. Refer to Annexure 8.
- Qualification File NSQF-Consignment Booking Assistant.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level LSC/N1117: Prepare for Booking Mandatory 50 3 LSC/N1118: Perform Consignment Booking Mandatory 100 3 LSC/N1119: Perform Post Booking Activities Mandatory 80 3 LSC/N1128: Maintain Health, Safety and security measureswhile booking consignments Mandatory 40 3