Installation& Servicing of CCTV Camera, Security Alarm &Smoke detector
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- SectorPrivate Security
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours104
- Accrediting BodiesNational Academy of RUDSETI, Bengaluru
- Certifying BodiesNational Academy of RUDSETI, Bengaluru
- Proposed Occupation
This qualification will enable the trainee to establish his own unit for making and selling bamboo and cane crafts, and setup a bigger unit in due course by employing some more people to attend to meet the increasing demands. Besides skills in the field of bamboo and cane craft making, the qualification will give access to the trainee to:
- Acquire and internalize the required Entrepreneurial Competencies (skill as well as attitude).
- Knowledge and techniques for identifying the business opportunities, selection of an entrepreneurial activity, launching of the venture and skills for managing a Micro Enterprise.
- Build confidence in one’s own abilities
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
This qualification will enable the trainees to become self employed by setting up service centre for installation and servicing of CCTV Camera, Security Alarm and Smoke detector In due course they will graduate to become an entrepreneur through expansion thereby providing employment to others also by way of opening retails outlets, door delivery through online booking etc.
- Qualification File QF -Installation and Servicing of CCTV, Security Alarm and Smoke Detector.pdf
- Supporting Documents
- Annexure I About NAR
- ANNEXURE II RUDSETI Model of EDP
- Annexure III Curriculum - Installation of CCTV Camera
- Annexure IV Session Plan - Installation of CCTV Camera...
- Annexure V Bank wise Details of RSETIs
- Annexure VI (a) InvestmentsCommercialBanks_Rural
- Annexure VI (b) RUDSETI - A unique training methodology
- Annexure VI (c) NAR Study on Canara Bank RSETIs 2012
- Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level 1. Knowledge of self-confidence , attitude Mandatory 14 3 2. Entrepreneurial competencies Mandatory 14 3 3. Banking, insurance , financial accountancy and management Mandatory 14 3 4. Legal , regulatory aspects of SMEs Mandatory 14 3 5. Importance and Widening scope in the present scenario of CCTV Mandatory 8 3 6. Features component and system configuration of CCTV Mandatory 8 3 7. CCTV camera installation requirement in terms of equipment, system , tools, applications Mandatory 8 3 8. maintenance of CCTV Mandatory 8 3 9. Installation knowledge of smoke detector Mandatory 8 3 10. Understanding the function of Alarm system Mandatory 8 3 11. Install the CCTV Mandatory 62 3 12. Setting of Camera and addressing Mandatory 62 3 13. Setting of different modes Mandatory 62 3 14. Screen display configure Mandatory 62 3 15. Identify different types of smoke detectors Mandatory 62 3 16. Checking ultra sonic detector and Passive infrared detector Mandatory 62 3 17. Installation of Alarm system Mandatory 62 3 18. Checking the working of the Alarm system Mandatory 62 3 19. Identify business opportunities in chosen sector Mandatory 14 3 20. Conduct market survey and prepare simple business plan Mandatory 14 3 21. Ability to plan and assess risk Mandatory 14 3 22. Problem solving capabilities Mandatory 14 3 23. Time management skills Mandatory 14 3 24. Communication skills Mandatory 14 3 25. Business Management skill Mandatory 14 3 Admission, Evaluation & Valedictory Mandatory 4 - Total Course Duration - 104 -