Communication Skills and Soft Skills
- Job DescriptionGive practice to the workers of the company can to soft skills. Due to better communication, the job of any company's front desk or executives or personnel can be found. The company helps in communicating with foreign delegates. Due to the improvement of communication skill, we can share thoughts clearly, which opens the way for promotion in the company. Can give training to students to increase their soft skills and language knowledge.
- Originally Approved23rd NSQC - August 2019
- Last Revised-
- SectorOffice Administration & Facility Management
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours120
- Accrediting BodiesHaryana Knowledge Corporation Limited
- Certifying BodiesHaryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE) and Haryana Knowledge Corporation Limited (HKCL)
- Proposed Occupation
After Successfully Completing this course, Learners shall be able understand the soft skills and effective communication skills. As per a research from Harvard and Stanford Universities, 85% of Soft skills are required to retain or get a job, while only 15% are the hard skills. These skills are generic in nature and would help job seekers as well as the employees of the Organization also.
- International Comparability
Skills are mapped to competencies expected as per
CEFR (Common European Framework Reference) A1 and A2 standards
City & Guilds
Common Core State Standards Initiative
Arizona Workplace Employability Skills Project
- Progression Pathway
This qualification will enable the trainees to acquire the essential skills required to become employable and can also help in retaining jobs.
- Qualification File Revised QF V7 Communication Skills and Soft Skills.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Estimated size (Hours) Level Improve Accuracy in Grammar Refines reading skills Development of reading skills Correct Pronunciation Art of Conversation Honest listening skills through audio sessions Enhance communication & soft skills through daily practice Role Plays 120 3 Total 120