Community Resource Person for Enterprise Promotion (CRP-EP) (Level 3)
- Job DescriptionCRP-EP for Enterprise Promotion will be responsible foridentifying the entrepreneurs/ probable entrepreneurs, business opportunities, create awareness about SVEP, mobilize and motivate them setting up new businesses, collecting information for preparing plans, analyzing the information, proposals preparation and facilitating the support extension. These CRPs-EP will also ensure handholding of entrepreneur for carrying business activities including market access and thus ensure timely repayment of loan. CRP-EP is part of the Human Resources pool at the Block Resource Centre(BRC) that comprises of Mentors, Block Programme Managers(BPM) who support entrepreneurs. The consultant job is taken as a self-employment option
- Originally Approved9th NSQC - June 2021
- Last Revised-
- SectorOffice Administration & Facility Management
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours250
- Accrediting Bodies. State Rural Livelihood Missions (SRLM) set up under the Rural Development Departments of respective State Government to implement the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) and its various components/ schemes including Start-up Village Entrepreneurshi
- Certifying BodiesAssessment and Certification Board for RSETI will award the certificate to successful candidates
- Proposed Occupation
This qualification provides access to the trainee to be a facilitator/counsellor for those who are engaged rural micro enterprises and thereby cater to the growing demand of this sector. Besides skills in this field the qualification will give access to the trainee to:
1. Acquire and internalize the required Entrepreneurial Competencies (skill as well as attitude).
2. Develop the problem solving and decision making capacity.
3. Build confidence in one’s own abilities
- International Comparability
- Progression Pathway
This qualification will enable the trainees to become self-employed. They will be able to become a consultant or trainer to the rural micro enterprises in due course by acquiring information on latest update of various schemes, processes and market demand of rural products undergoing advanced training sessions.
- Qualification File QF.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level (i) NAR/N5301:Understand the Start-up Village Entrepreneurship Programme ( SVEP) and functioning of Community Organizations 20 3 (ii) NAR/N5302: Identify Enterprise, Entrepreneur, Customer, markets and business opportunities 65 3 (iii) NAR/N5303: Carry out basic mathematical operations 15 3 (iv) NAR/N5304:Acquire knowledge in business operation and business finance 60 3 (v) NAR/N5305: Communicate effectively and get acquainted with technological advance in smart phone usage & SVEP software. 45 3 (vi) NAR/N5306:Conduct Training & Orientation and comply with administrative functions 45 3 Total 250