- Job DescriptionA Groundwater Engineer is responsible for design of groundwater extracting and recharging systems such as bore wells, etc. in a region.
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- NSQF LevelLevel 7
- Notional Hours480
- Accrediting BodiesIndian Plumbing Skills Council
- Certifying BodiesIndian Plumbing Skills Council
- Proposed Occupation
A Plumbing Draftsman is responsible for preparation of drawings related to plumbing projects as per instructions.
- International Comparability
The Technical parts of the NOSs are comparable to Canadian, British and Australian standards. However Numeracy, literacy and basic science levels are lower to match with the existing Indian conditions. Apart from this the Qualification pack, as per the NSDC policy for our country, is for a job role and on a trade or occupation. Following the same there cannot be qualification pack comparability.
- Progression Pathway
Level -8 Public Health Systems Design Engineer, Wastewater Systems Design Engineer
- Qualification File NSQF-Groundwater Engineer.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level PSC/ N 0215 (Design of groundwater extracting and recharging systems Mandatory 384 7 PSC/ N 0211 (Work effectively with colleagues) Mandatory 40 Common across level 3,5,6-8 PSC/ N 0212 (Keep the working environment healthy, safe and secure) Mandatory 56 Common across level 3,5,6-8