Junior Batching Plant Operator
- Job DescriptionA junior batching plant operator is responsible for assisting in making the concrete as per mix design supplied by the authorized concerned person. In addition to operating the plant, he will maintain adequate levels of all supplies and products.
- Originally Approved
- Last Revised
- Code2017/CCM /IESC/02001
- NSQF LevelLevel 3
- Notional Hours120
- Accrediting BodiesInfrastructure Equipment Sector Council
- Certifying BodiesInfrastructure Equipment Sector Council
- Proposed Occupation
Equipment operations- Junior Batching Plant Operator
- International Comparability
US- Concrete Plant Standards of the Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bureau CPMB 100-00
The standard is about concrete plant equipment, including plants, controls and plant mixers.
- Progression Pathway
Batching Plant Operator
- Planned arrangements for RPL
Presently the industry has a large work force of operators and mechanics who are trained and experienced but not certified as per the NSQF norms. It is proposed to certify them under the RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) program which will go a long way in facilitating their career progression.
- Qualification File 6 IESC_Q File_Junior Batching Plant Operator.pdf
- Supporting Documents
Formal structure of the qualification
Title of unit or other component Mandatory/ Optional Estimated size (Hours) Level IES/N0128Assist in carrying Pre-operation checks on a batching plant Mandatory 36 3 IES/N0129Assist in carrying out batching plant operations Mandatory 30 3 IES/N0130Assist in regular maintenance of the batching plant Mandatory 42 3 IES/N7601 Comply with worksite health and safety guidelines Mandatory 12 3